Submit Crimes Directly to Police Department

Is the crime in progress?  If yes then call Dispatch immediately at 910.997.8355 or 911 for emergencies

If the crime has already occurred and is not an emergency you may call our Dispatch Center for an officer to do a report via phone at 910.997.8355

For Animal Control and ongoing  Loud Noise complaints you may use the below form to report the incident. If you would like a call in reference to your reported crime please leave your phone number with best time for an Officer to contact you.


Report Crimes

To Submit Crime Anonymously using the P3 App

Submit an  ONLINE E-TIPE-TIPS are anonymous.
CRIME STOPPERS does not  track E-MAIL addresses.

Have a cell phone? Download the free  P3 TIPS mobile app.